Retraite Québec 

  HomeMembers of the public sector pension plans



You want information before applying for a buy-back

You want to apply for a buy-back

To apply for a buy-back, you must send one of the following two forms to Retraite Québec, or both depending on your situation, along with the required supporting documents, if any:


If you have questions regarding your situation, you can contact:

  • the pension plan administrator in your human resources department
  • your union, or your professional or managers’ association
  • Retraite Québec’s Centre des relations avec la clientèle.


Useful link